ATS Educational Consulting Services specializes in creating programs that fit the needs of communities, school districts and the children and families they serve. We believe that:
- All students can learn
- A student's past does not dictate his or her future
- The best citizens are those who have gained a wide variety of experiences
- Teachers and staff members must adapt to each student's individual needs
- A varied instructional approach better serves most students
- Partnerships with family, government, business, church and community organizations create a framework for success
- Communication is the key to understanding
- Service providers communicate honestly and effectively with staff, students, families, businesses and community organizations
ATS Project Success
This program provides supplemental educational services (SES) to students who are struggling academically. Supplemental educational services are additional academic instruction designed to increase the academic achievement of students in schools in the second year of improvement, corrective action, or restructuring. These services, which are in addition to instruction provided during the school day, may include academic assistance such as tutoring, remediation and other supplemental academic enrichment services that are consistent with the content and instruction used by the local educational agency (LEA), and are aligned with the State's academic content and achievement standards. SES is high quality, research-based, and specifically designed to increase student academic achievement. 50,000 students have benefited from our innovative SES math and reading tutoring program since 2003.
Clintondale Virtual School/Credit Recovery
Clintondale Virtual School specializes in credit recovery. We give students who have missing credits an opportunity to make them up. Students work at their own pace in this on line program with access 24/7. Students who struggle in the classroom or with specific subjects can gain the credits they need at Clintondale Virtual School.
Students in Grades 9 thru 12 can improve thier abilities in 33 areas such as: sciences, English, math, history and civics, physical education, visual and performance arts, reading and electives such as health, personal finance and life management skills.