Oak Park12901 Albany,
Oak Park, MI 48237
Manager: Harry Bautista
Ages: 15 1/2 by Dec 9 to 21 yrs
Summer Hours: Mon-Fri. 9:00 AM - 4:00 pm
- Building Trades - Masonry - lay block, brick and stone. Carpentry - rough and finish work. Electrical - breakers, outlets/switches. Plumbing - copper and plastic pipe
- Culinary Arts - Baking, safety and sanitation; soups and sauces; train in a commercial kitchen. Curriculum approved by the American Culinary Education Institute.
- Hair Culture - Learn to braid, apply hair extensions, French braid, rope and knot.
- Manicuring - Nail care, grooming and nail artistry; follow clinical procedures and prepare for state licensing exam.
- Medical Office Assistant - Students gain expertise in gauging and recording vital signs, performing basic lab procedures, assisting doctors and nurses with patient care and treatment, as well as medical terminology and medical office administration.
- Music/Video Production - How to record, edit and produce video and music. Get experience producing content.