Oak Park, MI 48237
Manager: Alberta Walker
Ages: 15 1/2 by Dec 9 to 21 yrs
Hours: Mon-Fri. 9:00 AM - 4:00 pm
- Building Trades - Masonry - lay block, brick and stone. Carpentry - rough and finish work. Electrical - breakers, outlets/switches. Plumbing - copper and plastic pipe
- Culinary Arts - Baking, safety and sanitation; soups and sauces; train in a commercial kitchen. Curriculum approved by the American Culinary Education Institute.
- Hair Culture - Learn to braid, apply hair extensions, French braid, rope and knot.
- Manicuring - Nail care, grooming and nail artistry; follow clinical procedures and prepare for state licensing exam.
- Music/Video Production - How to record, edit and produce video and music. Get experience producing content.